Friday, September 5, 2014

Warfare Prayer


Spiritual Warfare is very interesting and essential to me after all the doors I opened during the more than 20 years I spent practicing and studying Witchcraft / Wicca.

Did you know that the Enemy was in charge of the celestial choirs in Heaven before he was kicked out for his prideful acts?  This is why you may find great success in simply singing praises should you encounter an uncomfortable feeling that may indicate demonic presence.  I have found that even a rousing chorus of "Yahshua loves me, the Scriptures tell me so!" can be amazingly effective!  Demons run screaming with their ears covered when they are confronted with sincere and zealous praise and worship!  HalleluYah, what a wonderful weapon!

The credit for this prayer goes to Binyamin Cogdill.
It has done great good for my mom and me, as well as countless others.

Warfare Prayer

In the name of Yahshua The Messiah, and by the power of His blood,
I loose myself from every hex, vex, jinx, psychic prayers, witchcraft,
divination, sorcery, enchantments, all evil thoughts, and all evil speaking,
from any and all sources.

Father Yahweh, in the name of Yahshua The Messiah, I ask you to send
warring angels into my situation and have them drive back and remove
the powers of darkness that are arrayed against me from any and all
sources.

I choose to bless those people who are coming against me, and I
place this entire situation into Your hands, for I know that Your
way of dealing with this situation will be just. I thank You and bless
You for all this in the name of Yahshua The Messiah.

I claim the Word from Your Scriptures, " that no weapon formed
against me shall prosper, and every tongue that raises itself against
me I shall prove wrong, for that is my inheritance as a servant of
Yahweh, and my righteousness is of Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment