Friday, August 1, 2014

He's Everywhere, He's Everywhere! HalaluYah!

Luke 12


Some folks find the level of accountability associated with the omniscience and omnipresence of Yah to be intrusive and, indeed, I think many atheists and agnostics may instinctively shy away from believing primarily because of it, whether subconsciously or not.  On the other hand, I find it inexpressibly comforting.  One of my greatest desires is to share my life, and it is good to know that even when physically alone, in the natural, my Abba Yah is there to see that funny face my puppy made at me, to hear that beautiful aria that mockingbird just sang, to appreciate that excellent message about the Truth of Yah's Word. 
I also long to be understood completely.  I reckon that is one reason I tend to share 'TMI' and to be sometimes brutally honest.  What an amazing thing to be known so well, though, that communication requires no explanation.  When I pray, I am able to say, "You know how hard this is for me," for example, and know that He really does, and is probably the only One Who does.  
I know many struggle with this concept, but even as a child I had a keen awareness that I was not alone in my head.  It was one of the few truths about Yah that I always comprehended correctly from the first time of learning that there was a Creator Elohim.  I find it strange that it would be difficult to recognize that we don't 'get away' with anything, that anyone would think we can hide anything from Him.  I have always known that is not the case.  When I was following Wicca's gods/goddesses, I thought that Presence had different requirements.  That was how I felt justified in the many sins I participated in then, which is why it is so clear to me that we need Torah, the ultimate Blueprint for how to build our lives in accord with His Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment